Welcome to the Pfizer Healthcare Ireland Twitter account. This account belongs to Pfizer Healthcare Ireland ("Pfizer") and is operated by Pfizer.
- Please remember that the Twitter Terms of Service govern your access to and use of all Twitter services. Pfizer fully endorses the Twitter Terms of Service. For more information please go to https://twitter.com/tos
- At Pfizer we are mindful of important regulations that govern our industry and so we ask our followers not to post any information about medicines.
- Given the serious implications that unsolicited and unverified medical advice might have, please do not post medical advice of any nature. Any such advice should not be acted upon in the absence of, and is not a substitute for, advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
- The Pfizer Twitter account is a public account so please be aware that your posts will be deemed non-confidential and will be available for unrestricted viewing. Pfizer shall be free to use those posts for any purpose whatsoever.
- The views and opinions expressed by our followers are not those of Pfizer.
- We follow other Twitter accounts relevant to our work at our discretion. Being followed by Pfizer does not imply an endorsement of any kind.
- Please treat all fellow Twitter users with respect and please do not publish any comments that could be perceived as offensive.
- To protect your privacy, and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or other personal information in the body of your tweet to us.
- We look forward to conversing with you on Twitter and we will be actively monitoring our Twitter account. Where the need arises we will respond to your tweets and/or direct messages but we will not reply individually to all messages received via Twitter.
- Pfizer will use reasonable efforts to include accurate information on our Twitter account but gives no warranties, undertakings or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency, quality, completeness or fitness for purpose and any information provided by Pfizer and/or made available on this Twitter account is provided on an "as is" basis. Pfizer disclaims all warranties, express or implied to the full extent permitted by law. Pfizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage or cost whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from reliance on information posted on this Twitter account. This limitation includes any loss, damage or cost caused by any viruses that infect your computer equipment, software or data.
- Where links are posted to third party websites maintained by third parties over which Pfizer has no control, Pfizer is not responsible for the content of those websites. Any links to third party websites posted on the Pfizer Twitter account do not amount to any endorsement of that website by Pfizer and any use of that website by you is at your own risk.
- In the event you have a query or wish to raise a complaint about our Twitter account you should contact Pfizer at: Pfizer Healthcare Ireland, 9 Riverwalk, National Digital Park, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24. Pfizer shall endeavour to answer or resolve any queries or complaints as quickly as possible.